Friday, November 18, 2016

GJ Day 6/8

FINAL DAY

Although I didn't complete the whole Game Journalism thing, im pretty sure I did a good job at what I completed, now, my final moments with Subsistence...



How I played the game...

When I play survival games, with the exception of Ark, I play defensively. I usually never staryed far from my camp, and only fought something when I needed to. In my eyes, this is the smartest possible way you can play a survival game. Never get lost, always have some kind of food in your inventory, and always, ALWAYS , conserve your ammo. Never use your ammo on some lowly rabbit or chicken.



Did I find a Hunter...?

I may have gotten one hunter in the game, but not that I know of, I only had a Base Command Unit (Which spawns The Hunter) once, and only for 20 minutes or so, as I ended up rage quitting when I lost all my stuff to a bear. 


How far could I get in 30 minutes...?


I believe I could get a small base, or at least a foundation that could be used as a roof...



Now its time to prove it....


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment