Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Post #3

Friday Post #3


So this week was wellness week, so in IT we learned about the dangers of alcohol and how teenagers are in danger if they drink it. Personally, I believe everything in moderation, especially if you're under age. So, I pretty much just gotta tell you what I learned about the danger of alcohol abuse.


The percent of teenagers that drink alcohol....

Only about 14% of all teens in America have said that they've never touched alcohol. Now, if we were talking about my school, 95% of the 14% would be lying. But this is not just my school, so I cannot confirm or deny anything. However, 90% of people who have a substance problem say they started before they turned 18.



The amount of deaths due to alcohol....

Whether you are driving drunk, over dosing, or just getting so drunk your blood becomes the liquor,



you are in constant danger when you abuse alcohol. They should put a disclaimer at the beginning of every Trailer Park Boy's episode so that people will learn that YOU ARE NOT INVINCIBLE.
(P.S. Swearnet, a disclaimer is not needed, i'm 60% sure people aren't so stupid as to re-enact a Trailer Park Boy's episode... 60% sure...) Millions of people die all over the world due to substance abuse.



What is Existentialism?

Now, if you were to just ask me this right out of the blue, i'd probably make up some weird definition of the top of my head. However, google is my best friend.

According to Wikipedia, Existentialism in defined as a philosophical theory or approach that emphasizes the existence of the individual person as a free and responsible agent determining their own development through acts of the will.


Anyway, i'm off for the weekend. Have a great day, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment